Oldest harbour in all of Europe, over 2600 years of history. Marseille vibrates with the sea and the melting pot of culture, you can’t help but fall in love with this city…
Below are a few of the many things to see and do, I’ll take you there!
- Walk around the historic harbour and old town on the hill above
- Discover the old Fort St. Jean and MUCEM
- Enjoy the stunning views from the hilltop church overlooking the city
- Stroll along the waterfront, beaches and inlets of the city
- Visit the ancient Abbeys and churches of the city
- Taste the best of food and wine: open air market, visit gourmet shops and a lunch you’ll never forget!